* ANNUAL MEETING SCHEDULED: The 2016 annual meeting (and this year, a breakfast brunch!) is scheduled for Sunday, July 10 at 10:00 a.m. at Camp 6, 39 Lower Pond Way (Sienkiewicz).
More details will follow.
For minutes of last year's meeting (held July 11, 2015), click here: LPA 2015 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING MINUTES
* ROAD CLEAN-UP DAY: This summer's road clean-up day is scheduled for Saturday, June 25th, at 9 a.m. We'll meet at the intersection of Lower Pond Way and Lincoln Pond Road. PLEASE COME! Bring appropriate clothing; garbage bags will be provided.
* SUMMER PICNIC: The Lincoln Pond Association Annual Picnic is scheduled for Saturday, August 20th at the DEC Campsite., starting at 11:30 a.m. Check here for more details closer to the date.
* Some Lincoln Pond wine glasses, pub glasses, T-shirts, and bumper stickers will still be available this year. We'll let you know what is avaiialble soon.
* If you haven't already sent in your annual membership dues ($15 per camp) please do so now. You can send the dues directly to our treasurer, Jeff Sienkiewicz at 18 Aspetuck Ridge Road, New Milford, CT 06776 or to Gerry Zahavi, 4172 Lincoln Pond Rd. Elizabethtown, NY 12932. Please make all checks payable to the "Lincoln Pond Association."
* CHECK HERE FOR UPDATES ON KINGDOM DAM RECONSTRUCTION: The reconstruction of Kingdom Dam is well under way and should be completed by the fall. We'll post an update SOON.